Talori strives for complete customer satisfaction. We are confident that every purchase from Talori.com will meet your expectations and delight you with its high quality and unique design. If, however, you decide to return your purchase, we will gladly refund, replace, or exchange any unworn item within 15 calendar days from the date you receive the order.
* This policy is only applicable to purchases done through www.talori.com.
Any unworn non-Altered item in its original condition with an undetached security/price tag can be returned for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
Any item that shows any signs of wear, alterations, or damaged in any way will not be acceptable for return. Special-sized, or customized orders are not returnable. Please note that returns of items with detached security/price tags (even if a security tag was taken off and reattached later) will not be honored at any time.
- Return Authorization Code. Obtain a Return Authorization Code (RTC) from one of our customer service representatives emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write this code on the original invoice AND on the return-shipping label. Any unauthorized (Without a Return Authorization Code), improperly packaged, or uninsured packages will be returned to the sender.
- Securely Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and documentation. Please make a copy of the original invoice for your personal records. Failure to return any appropriate diamond/appraisal certificates delivered with your item will result in a $250 replacement charge. For security reasons, please do not indicate the contents of the package on the outside of the box. Make sure that your name and address are clearly printed on top of the box.
Contact us at email@example.com for a return location.
Insure Your Return. If the invoiced price is:
- Less than $500: Ship via any mail carrier. Fully insure the shipment and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. Talori will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any return shipments.
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered mail, insure for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for delivery confirmation. (FedEx and UPS will not insure shipments over $500.)
You must follow these instructions exactly; failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Talori will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage of return shipments.
Terms of Refund.
Once your returned item is received, it will be inspected by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that any items that are damaged in any way, altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Talori), security tag taken off or showing any signs of wear will not be accepted for return. Once your returned item is inspected and accepted, your refund or exchange will be processed within 5 business days. You will be refunded the full amount of the returned item minus the Shipping fee. Note that shipping and insurance costs are not refundable. Returned layaway items will be refunded minus the 25% initial deposit. Refunds will be made in the original form of payment; however, payments in the form of a bank wire transfer and money orders will be refunded via company check. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our return/refund policy.
Talori is a full-service jewelry store. We often design and produce custom designs to our customers’ specifications. Because these designs are specific to one person's request, these Custom Orders are not returnable. In addition, custom alterations are not returnable. This policy includes, but is not limited to: Custom design of rings, Pendants, shortening of chains or bracelets, and all jewelry that is made by hand to a customer's specification
Pricing or Product Errors.
Although Talori.com site is constantly updated for accuracy purposes, some unintentional errors or discrepancies may occur, in which case we will inform you immediately. talori will not be held responsible for such errors.